It is currently 28/03/2024, 10:22

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: Join Request - Gtagasje
PostPosted: 24/11/2013, 21:59 

Biography (You can include - Name, Age, Gender, Nationality etc.):
Well, hi. I am Gtagasje, I am 15 y/o. I am Dutch, and I currently live in The Netherlands aswell.(So my timezone is GMT+1.) Things I enjoy in MTA are racing, playing on RPG servers, but mostly being scripting. I've been scripting for a few years now, and I think I am pretty good at it, I created some pretty complicated things. In terms of the English language, I think I'd rate myself around an 8. On school I'm also learning HTML/PHP/CSS now, so I think that'll come in handy at some point for me once I finish the course. Other games I play are sometimes World of Tanks, and I quite often play osu!. (Yes, the name has an actual exclamation mark in it.)

MTA Career (You can include - Story, Nick, Ex Nicks, Ex Clans, Frequented servers etc.):
Well, I had a story about my MTA career somewhere, but I lost it. Anyways, my IG nickname is Gtagasje, that's always been my nick since I ever started playing. I started playing MTA like 5 or 6 years ago now, so I think I can say I've been playing it pretty long.
As I've stated before, I've been scripting quite long (I think like 4 years now) so if you ever need something, I guess I could try helping.

Why would you like to join our community:
I'd like to join the community because I've been playing quite long on the server now. I know some people, and my RL friends also play here. (AlphaMark, Jorn, LeDragon, Liquidian.) So I thought, since Jorn is also in the clan, why not give it a try? So that's what I'm doing here, posting an application and hoping to be accepted.

Contacts (You can include - XFire, Skype, E-mail etc.):
The best way you can contact me via skype, which is "Gtagasje".(Without the quotes.)

Side note: I've not been very active on the forum untill this point, but I will be so from now on.

Edit: I just remembered, I really suck at hunters, so I will need to train that.

I hope you've enjoyed reading my application, and I'll wait now.
Regards, Gtagasje.

PostPosted: 24/11/2013, 22:57 
Amministratore

Xfire: jpkinter91
Steam: jpkinter91
Hello,

your join request status has been set to: PENDING.

Regards,
jpk, Clan Leader

PostPosted: 27/11/2013, 16:49 

Xfire: rikkardo93
Steam: Mr.RiKy
Hello,

we are proud to announce that your join request, after being processed, has been ACCEPTED.

1 Month Trial.

Whitin this lapse of time you will be judged for your skills, attitude and activity. The trial period can change according to the above-mentioned conditions.

Regards,
Mr.RiKy, Recruitment Manager

----------------EPD Dal 8/12/2011, 15:15----------------

PostPosted: 28/12/2013, 12:57 

Xfire: rikkardo93
Steam: Mr.RiKy
Hello,

we are proud to announce that your trial period was successful; you are now promoted to full member. Welcome once again.

Regards,
Mr.RiKy, Recruitment Manager

----------------EPD Dal 8/12/2011, 15:15----------------

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]